1977 Seagull Republic Flag Large organic tote bag
Did you know that in the 70’s Martha’s Vineyard try to succeed and become their own state (known as the Seagull Republic)?
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd²
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″
• Weight limit: 30 lbs
• 1″ × 25″ long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
- Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color. Adrift cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
- For environmental and human friendly reasons, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail